Puppy Camp is the ideal solution to training and socialising your new addition. The early days of your puppy coming home can be so overwhelming and it is then bad habits can form if not done correctly.
Starting as you mean to go on with training is the key to creating a well-adjusted and responsive puppy. Puppy Residential could be the perfect solution for you if you don’t have the time to put the hours into training from the start. Two weeks in Puppy Camp will enable you to continue with all your puppy has learnt while in our programme.
During their stay with us, they’ll live in our home and be trained alongside our own family dogs. We’ll teach them all the behaviours they need to understand in order to be the best family addition, and we’ll show them the obedience skills they’ll need to develop into a well-balanced adult. Some of the topics we cover in this training programme is – Crate Training – Toilet Training – No Jumping – No nipping – Wait for food – Sit – Stay – Down – Bed/Place – Recall & Social skills with other dogs. We will however tailor this program to you and your puppy’s needs and lifestyle. We will discuss this in the initial consultation call.
- Home Environment Training
- Puppies will stay in our home as part of our family whilst doing their training alongside our day-care and our own 7 dogs.
- Indoor & Outdoor training sessions
- Fully enclosed outdoor fields approx. 2 acres in the beautiful countryside of Cavan
- Multiple Activity area’s – Our activity area works on social skills to build confidence and learn how to socialise giving your puppy the best start in life.
Training we offer:
- Two Week Puppy Camp available
- 3 Week Puppy Camp
- 4/5 Week Puppy Camp
- Social skills – Play & Stay
- Basic obedience
- Food Manners
- Toilet training
- Crate Training
- All programmes are tailored specific to you and your pups needs
- One 90-minute handover session at the end of the programme with you and your pup.
- What will your do
2 weeks Play Stay & Train – €1250
3 weeks Play Stay & Train – €1650
Pup-dates! – We keep you updated along the way!
During your dog’s stay we will be in touch with photos and videos of how your puppy is progressing, Also included in this programme is a handover session at the end of the programme, with the whole family and your dog/pup so that we can transfer learning to you.
We are also available for follow up and advice after the programme on Whatapp.
How to Book
Please contact us for availability.
Just Register your interest and we will be in touch with you and arrange a consultation call to discuss you and your pups needs.